Nollywood: Chika Ike eats too much on her Vacation in Dubai. Here's why

Chika Ike: I ate too much food.

Chika Ike
Nollywood actress Chika Ike shares expressive video of her time in Dubai, United Arab emirates.
Here's what she has to say on her Vlog today:
"Dubai happens to be one of my favorite vacation spot, it never gets old... I had a little too much to eat today... I hope you all enjoy the video"
I really do love it. I think she is a foodie. So much food for that stomach girl. Hmm and the shopping moments too. Get to see how she spends her time. Mind you, she will be the one doing the gisting... 😁😁😁
Watch it now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ferdinand Movie Review and Film Summary (2017)

Mixed Reactions as Skywalker: The last Jedi breaks into Movie Cinemas

Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo releases pre-birthday Cleavage baring photos